What fails a room?
If your jaw drops when you walk in… and/or any of the
- POOR rating given to any inspection point (with “AT
CHECKOUT:…” comments added + RHD/HAD alert)
- Life safety system not working properly
- Lock not working properly
- Dent/Hole in the wall
- Broken/unusable/missing furniture
- Ripped upholstery (beyond minor) or grossly stained
- Light not working
- Blind/Cell shades inoperable
- Carpet stains (beyond wear and tear)
- Excessive student damage (fail: massive sharpie self-portrait on a wall)
- No heat
Note: Billing is independent of pass/fail; a fail indicates
urgent facilities attention is necessary.