Enjoy the convenience of cash-free dining – and save money – with a Cornell Dining meal plan!
With just a swipe of your Cornell ID card you can access Cornell Dining's All You Care to Eat dining rooms for a reduced price, and make tax-free food purchases at our cafés, food courts, coffee houses, and convenience stores.
Choose from a variety of meal plans to find the option that best meets your needs and lifestyle:
- Four Traditional Meal Plans – open to all undergraduate and graduate students
Featuring a combination of All You Care to Eat dining room meals, Big Red Bucks for tax-free food purchases, and bonus meals for guests
- Four West Campus House Meal Plans – open to residents of the West Campus House System
Featuring a combination of meals in the West Campus dining rooms, meals in any of the All You Care to Eat dining rooms, Big Red Bucks for tax-free food purchases, and bonus meals for guests
- Eight Debit Meal Plans – open to undergraduate students living off campus, undergraduate students living in the upperlevel residence halls, or graduate/professional students, depending on the plan
Flexible meal plan options for those who want to eat a limited number of meals at Cornell Dining eateries
- Five Summer Meal Plans - open to students and visitors on campus for the summer months
Featuring a combination of All You Care to Eat dining room meals, plus Summer Bucks for tax-free food purchases
- MealChoice and MealChoice Encore – open to Cornell staff, faculty, and retirees
Featuring discounted All You Care to Eat dining room meals, plus discounted food purchases in our cafés, food courts, coffee houses, and convenience stores
You can enroll in a meal plan at any time. And you can add dollars to your plan at your convenience – just go to https://get.cbord.com/cornell to manage your account.
> Apply for a Meal Plan now!