Skip to main content


Newly admitted First-Year and Transfer Students:

The application process for 2017-2018 academic-year housing begins at 5:00pm on Thursday, March 30, 2017. The housing application deadline for first-year students is Sunday, May 7, 2017. Transfer students should apply for housing within 10 days of the offer of admission. Please note that every effort will be made to accommodate transfer applicants for on-campus housing on a first-come, first-served, space available basis. Visit Application Process: New Undergraduate Students for application details.

Students returning from a medical, personal, or required leave of absence from the University may apply for 2017-2018 academic year housing beginning at 5:00pm on Thursday, March 30, 2017. Visit Application Process: Returning Undergraduate Students for application details.

  • Apply here if you already have a Cornell NetID
  • Apply here if you do not yet have a Cornell NetID, using your Cornell Application ID (note that Applicant IDs stop working once you activate your NetID)

Need help logging in?

Current Undergraduate Students

Room Selection for 2017-2018 housing for current undergraduate students will be held March 13-16, 2017. Information on housing lottery, room selection, and continued occupancy processes can be found by visiting Application Process: Current Undergraduate Students.

Graduate & professional students

Visit Application Process: Graduate & Professional Students for application details and deadlines.

Need help logging in?

Visiting faculty & Cornell affiliates:

To apply for academic-year or 12-month housing, use the application links below. To apply for temporary housing, contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office to speak with a housing coordinator.

  • Apply here if you are a new applicant (whether or not you have a Cornell NetID)
  • Apply here if you are currently in residence, using a Cornell NetID

Need help logging in? Contact or (607) 255-5368.

Summer housing applicants:

Visit Summer Housing for information and access to the online applications.

Questions about applying for housing?

Contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office.

footer silhouette