112 Edgemoor is the smallest of Cornell's residence halls, housing 20 transfer and upperlevel continuing students. It is situated in a residential neighborhood next to Cascadilla Gorge, between West Campus and Collegetown.
In addition to enjoying close proximity to the dining and programming options on West Campus and the social amenities of Collegetown, residents of 112 Edgemoor tend to create a close-knit community in their own right. Students regularly come together for social gatherings and programming opportunities organized by their fellow residents, including a Residence Advisor who lives on-site.
- Open to transfer and upperlevel students
- 20 residents
- Located between West Campus and Collegetown
- All single rooms, with shared single-sex bathrooms
- Lounges/common areas, a kitchen, and laundry facilities (with coin-operated washers/dryers)
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, a closet and a bureau (or wardrobe/bureau combination), a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, a wastebasket, and floor carpeting
- Wireless Internet access
112 Edgemoor rooms do not have air conditioning.
Chaplain of Cornell United Religious Work Rick Blair, Professor & Director of Graduate Studies of Linguistics Molly Diesing, and Professor of History Eric Taglizcozzo serve as the Collegetown area residence halls' Faculty Fellows.
- Sign up for one of Cornell Dining’s four Traditional Meal Plan options if you plan to eat all or most meals on campus (includes Cornell Dining’s All You Care to Eat dining rooms, West Campus Dining Rooms, and retail dining facilities)
- Sign up for the Collegetown Debit Plan if you plan to eat a limited number of meals on campus (provides 10 meals in Cornell Dining’s All You Care to Eat dining rooms and West Campus Dining Rooms, plus $750 in tax-exempt Big Red Bucks to be used in any Cornell Dining facility)
- Use City Bucks for tax-exempt food purchases if you plan to eat some or all meals at off-campus establishments (you may use City Bucks in addition to, or instead of, a meal plan or debit plan)
for information about all Cornell Dining meal plans.
Questions? Contact us.